CNC High Definition Plasma Cutter
Emmert has upgraded its precision cutting with a latest generation high definition CNC plasma cutter. Not only does the machine provide quality as-cut edges on gage thick metals but nearly the same smoothness can be achieved on 3/4" hard-to-cut stainless steel.
Messer Metalmaster III
- Fully CNC plasma cutter
- Cuts all metals
- Cutting window: 6' x 10'
- Cutting thickness: 28 gauge - 3/4" (including stainless steel)
- Cut quality is near laser
- Dimension tolerance: to .010"
Currently Emmert Welding processes a gamut of materials: tool steels, mold aluminum alloy 7075, beryllium copper and Ampco alloys. Within the last several years, our ability to do microwelding has been extended to high power magnification with low-end energy reliability.We have developed the means to place discrete welds on highly thermal conductive materials, including copper and aluminum alloys.
- All alloys
- Multiple magnification powers for precise location of weld
- Highly discreet, low amperage capability
- Filler metal down to .005" diameter
80" CNC Lathe
Equipment upgrades include a new CNC lathe (80" between centers with 14-1/2" swing over slide).
Harrison Alpha Plus 5505
- Capacity: 80" between centers; 22" over the ways; 14" over the carriage; 32" in the gap
4 Axis Vertical Machining Center
The addition of a new vertical machining center (a 51" x 24" table with 40" travel in X 24" in Y and 25" in Z) complement our manual machining capabilities.
Tree Vertical Machine Center 4024
- Capacity: 40"X, 24"Y, 24"Z
- 25/30 hp direct drive spindle
- 20 station automatic tool changer
- Full 4 axis capability